Hi All,

Am using packer with vmware workstaiton,
I have tested my custom iso, which is customized to "NOT to ask" for any
input once attached as iso.
was able to create VM on vmware workstation when attached manually. ( not
even hitting enter )

but when i try using packer, once the iso is attached its not going any
futher. i have tested using "Headless - Flase"
Enabled "ask on error" i see from the vmware workstation console that VM is
getting created loading files and stuck after that.

any help is much appericiated