Hi Community members!

I have created a packer script for automated installation of windows 10
consumer edition, but during the installation the created windows 10 VM
stucks at initial step as seen in the image attached. I have also created
packer script for other OS like windows server 2016, windows 2012, windows
2008 which works perfectly but for windows 10 consumer edition its not
working. Below is the windows 10 consumer packer script that i created for
installation.

{
  "builders": [{
    "name": "windows-10-edge-16-v2",
    "vm_name": "vm-template-win-10-edge-16-v2-packer",
    "type": "vmware-iso",
    "communicator": "winrm",
    "winrm_username": "Administrator",
    "winrm_password": "XXXXXX",
    "winrm_timeout": "10m",
    "headless": "true",
    "iso_url": "https://XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.com";,
    "iso_checksum": "A4EA45EC1282E85FC84AF49ACF7A8D649C31AC5C",
    "iso_checksum_type": "sha1",
    "disk_size": "30720",
    "guest_os_type": "windows9-64",
    "floppy_files": [
      "./windows-10-edge-16/scripts/autounattend.xml",
      "./windows-10/scripts/vmware-tools.ps1",
      "./windows-10/scripts/enable-discovery.ps1",
      "./windows-10/scripts/setup.ps1"
    ],
    "boot_wait": "10m",
    "vnc_port_min": "5900",
    "vnc_port_max": "5911",
    "ssh_username": "root",
    "disk_type_id": "thin",

    "shutdown_command": "echo 'shutdown -P now' > shutdown.sh; echo
'nullgrid'|sudo -S sh 'shutdown.sh'",

    "remote_type": "esx6.7",
    "remote_host": "X.X.X.X",
    "remote_datastore": "XXXXX",
    "remote_username": "XXXX",
    "remote_password": "XXXX",

    "vmx_data": {
      "memsize": "32768",
      "numvcpus": "8",
      "ethernet0.networkName": "Private-Subnet",
      "scsi0.virtualDev": "lsisas1068"
    }
  }],
  "provisioners": [
    {
      "type": "windows-shell",
      "inline": ["dir c:\\"]
    },
  {
    "type": "file",
    "source": "./windows-10/scripts/install-vmware-tools.ps1",
    "destination": "C:"
  }

]
}

Can anyone help in this, why the installation stucks at the starting.

Thanks,
-Prashant