When ran a reboot resource (within a recipe) in a chef-client provisioner ,
it gives out a "Error executing Chef: Non-zero exit status: 35" and aborts
the ami creation. Is there a way we can handle this? Is there a "valid exit
code" handle for chef-client provisioner? Is there a way we handle any
error in packer and still create an ami with the ones which are successful?