Fabrice DURAND wrote:
> Ok so try in debug mode to see what happen.
>
> radiusd -d /usr/local/pf/raddb/ -X

Thanks for the heads up.  This helped me track down what was going on ..
 It appears that I'm only using the packetfence config and not
packetfence-tunnel?  What is the difference between the two?

I have a successful LDAP connection now, so I'm that much closer to
having this up and running.  I need to figure out how to map group
membership in LDAP so that the proper VLAN is assigned for the user.
I've done this before for a VPN configuration that uses RADIUS, but I
haven't figured out how packetfence does this yet.  That's next on my list.

I'm sure I'll have more questions as I proceed forward.  Thanks for the
help thus far!

--
Jason 'XenoPhage' Frisvold

"Any sufficiently advanced magic is indistinguishable from technology.\"
- Niven's Inverse of Clarke's Third Law