Hello.  We are currently running version 5.1.

I have a lot of different roles defined and all of them are set to *0* for *Max
nodes per user*.

We have finally run into an issue that is forcing us to set a limit for
this.  The details don't matter, but for two specific roles we plan on
setting carthageUser to 10 and carthageGame to 5.

I have two questions regarding this:

   - If a user currently has 11+ devices registered with the carthageUser
   role -- will anything happen to them when I set this limit?  Or will they
   continue to operate normally and only NEW devices will not be allowed under
   their username?
   - Where is the message stored that end users will see when they run into
   this limit?  We will want to modify this and tell them what to do (i.e.,
   contact the help desk, navigate to the /status page and unregister devices,
   etc...).  Is it in a language file?

Thanks!

Max
--