Hi Jake,
Yes, the Aruba are supposed to be compatible with both wired and wireless
RADIUS auth.
Official support for that should be in the next PF release actually.

Are you sure the SNMP sent to the controller is for deauth?
Can you tell us what OID is in the request?

Also, if your system has been upgraded, are you sure the Aruba module you are
using is the latest version?
If you carried and old version through and upgrade (perhaps because it was
customized) you may be seeing the old behaviour.
The module is in lib/pf/Switches/Aruba.pm.

Compare that (and lib/pf/Switches/Aruba/Controller_200.pm) to the latest
official versions at
https://github.com/inverse-inc/packetfence/blob/packetfence-5.3.1/lib/pf/Switch/Aruba.pm

Regards,
--