On Sep 28, 2015, at 14:47 , Sallee, Jake <jake.sal...@umhb.edu> wrote:

> I did some more testing and we cannot see any RADIUS messages on any port
> other than access-request, access-accept, account-request, and
> accounting-response.

Hi Jake,

Just to be sure, there is nothing at all going out from that server on port
3799?
Not even going to the wrong IP for the controller or AP?

Could you show me the switches.conf's section for that AP?

Try changing the loglevel to the httpd.portal and httpd.webservices to “DEBUG”.
That should give us additional insight into what is going on.

Regards,
--
Louis Munro
lmu...@inverse.ca  ::  www.inverse.ca