Hello all,

So... I see where PacketFence has the option to specify that there are
multiple SNAT interfaces, but I've not found where/all to specify which one
to use... Here's what I want to do.

Within an Inline environment, I want to specify that VLAN 15 (ex. eth0.15)
reaches the Internet via eth1, and VLAN 16 (eth0.16) reaches the Internet
via eth2. Is there a built-in way for PacketFence to do that? In the
networks.conf file I see the NATing enabled or disabled option, but I
haven't see where I can flag different internal interfaces to use different
SNAT interfaces.

Thanks,
Joshua Nathan
IT Administrator