Ok so on the setup_wifi SSID it always return the reg vlan, right ?

So you have to deny reg device in the NormalVlan scope.

[reg_devices]
filter = node_info
operator = is
attribute = status
value = reg

[reg_network]
filter = ssid
operator = is
value = setup_wifi

[block_reg_devices:reg_devices&reg_network]
scope = NormalVlan
role = blocked