Hi Dan,

For your issues of duplicate nodes, you are seeing them because multiple locationlog entries are opened for the same device

You can confirm it easily by executing the following query in your database :
mysql > select count(*) from node where voip='';

If the count is higher than 0 then you are affected by the issue described above

To fix it please do the following :
In your MySQL database
mysql > UPDATE node set voip='no' where voip='';

Then download the following script in /usr/local/pf/addons/ fix_duplicate_locationlog.pl
https://gist.github.com/julsemaan/6c7676561d2458e8288c

Then execute it :
perl /usr/local/pf/addons/fix_duplicate_locationlog.pl

This should close and reopen all your locationlog entries and your duplicate nodes won't appear anymore.

Obviously, the script comes without any warranty :)

Cheers !

- Julien