In addition, if any of the authorized user bring their personal device such
as mobile/IPAD/tablet/laptops, because since they already have 802.1x AD
account in the company, so that  they can easily setup 802.1x settings
themselves and access granted.

Endpoint profiling/classification will have more flexibility and ease
configuration.
Something similar to this:
PF detects any BYOD that aren't authorized, put them into registration.

I have no idea how to deal with this objective, by using traditional 802.1x
or WMI or Violation?

I would prefer Violation, because it can operate dynamically by the design
i guess. for example: PF detect domain computers, put them normal vlan,
otherwise put them in Registration vlan.
So how can I achieve this goal?

Thank you.

Regards,
Reeyon