I would second Kea as a DHCP server in PF.

I am developing a companion app for Kea (shhhhh, it's a secret.  It's on GitHub
... FOSDDI ... you totally didn't hear about it from me).

If PF was running Kea it would offer those of us  with larger infrastructures
another data source to monitor and keep that "single pane of glass" that our
non-technical users seem to go on and on about so much.

BTW: My little project is still getting off the ground so if you do look it up,
don't be too harsh.

Jake Sallee
Godfather of Bandwidth
System Engineer