> On Jul 11, 2016, at 5:48 PM, Matt Zagrabelny <mzagr...@d.umn.edu> wrote:
>
> From what I understand, Facebook is using Kea in their datacenters.

Ack! Not the blue team!
;-)

As long as they send their patches upstream that is actually good to know.

Perhaps it does deserve a second look.
It’s been a while since we tried it.

I’ll admit to being a little bit concerned about using a 1.0 release.
Numbers being what they are these days, my concerns may be overblown.

Does anyone have any war stories of using it?
Or alternatively, stories of how it saved the day?

--
Louis Munro
lmu...@inverse.ca <mailto:lmu...@inverse.ca>  ::  www.inverse.ca