Fra: Dustin Berube [mailto:dustin.ber...@gmail.com]
Sendt: 22. juni 2016 21:52
Til: packetfence-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Emne: [PacketFence-users] Changing name of Null authentication

Good afternoon,

Is it possible to change the name of the null authentication on the captive
portal pages (aup, submit, etc.)? I would like to change the name to "Guest
Access" or something similar. Creating a new null source and changing the
source for the portal profile didn't work.

I'm running Packetfence 6.0.1.1. Let me know if you need anything further.
Thanks,
Dustin