Hi Michel,

We've addressed the issue in our development branch by using the description of the source in the title instead of concatenating the source type and the 'authentication' word.

You can apply the patch using :
# cd /usr/local/pf
# curl https://github.com/inverse-inc/packetfence/commit/a7bd713f56976e7511b05d9e01486bd420e2da50.patch | patch -p1
# /usr/local/pf/bin/pfcmd service httpd.portal restart

It will then show up as the source description as one would expect.

Best Regards,

- Julien