From: Derek Wuelfrath <>
Sent: Thursday, October 13, 2016 12:25 PM
Subject: Re: [PacketFence-users] web configurator - I dun goofed

Jake, my man !

Can you check if you have the '/usr/local/pf/conf/currently-at' file and what
is the content ?

Derek Wuelfrath<>

On Oct 13, 2016, at 12:55, Sallee, Jake
<<>> wrote:

I need to get to the web configurator ... but I kinda messed up.

I went through the normal install procedure (Install OS -> install updates ->
install PF)

Here is where I goofed: I rebooted the server because it installed a new
kernel.  Now I can't get to the web configurator.

I tried making sure the packetfence-config and packetfence services are started
(they are) but the server is not listening on port 1443.

The only service that is running is the httpd.admin service (all the other
services fail to start) and when I try to start the pf services i get an error
starting mysql ... since ... you know ... I haven't set it up yet.

How do I proceed?

engaging tech sites,!