Where I work, we have a dozen of Ubiquiti UniFi AP-LR access points, as
well as other models of access points, most of them less sofisticated.
You can configure Ubiquiti APs to serve one, two or more Wi-Fi networks
(with different SSIDs corresponding to different VLANs). We downloaded
PacketFence ZEN (the virtual machine ready to use) and put it on a
XenServer. We have created two VLANs for two Wi-Fi networks we have
(two SSIDs) and added them to all the switches on the way between the
access points and the virtual machine. Then, we set up the two VLANs on
PacketFence as inline enforcement.

As we realized a bug on PacketFence that if we logged in one network
then switched to the other the captive portal was not shown and access
was automatically granted, now we have PacketFence managing only one of
those networks and we came back to pfSense (the other server we used to
present a captive portal to our Wi-Fi users) to manage the other one.

It's working for us :)