Antonio,

So I tested the flow described and discovered a code issue when it comes to the
IP reevaluation workflow.
I opened an issue (https://github.com/inverse-inc/packetfence/issues/1963
<https://github.com/inverse-inc/packetfence/issues/1963>) and fixed it with the
commit id
(https://github.com/inverse-inc/packetfence/commit/73ab8151017d49e1006f5f8bc37bbf401a69cb1f

<https://github.com/inverse-inc/packetfence/commit/73ab8151017d49e1006f5f8bc37bbf401a69cb1f>)

Please try to apply that fix to your setup, reenable the “Reauthenticate node”
configuration parameter under Configuration > Inline and let me know if that
works.

Cheers!
-dw.

--