[root@packetfence lib]# cat /proc/drbd
version: 8.4.9-1 (api:1/proto:86-101)
GIT-hash: 9976da086367a2476503ef7f6b13d4567327a280 build by akemi@Build64R7,
2016-12-04 01:08:48
 0: cs:Connected ro:Primary/Secondary ds:Diskless/Diskless C r-----
    ns:137672 nr:0 dw:135628 dr:31458221 al:11 bm:0 lo:0 pe:0 ua:0 ap:0 ep:1
wo:d oos:0

________________________________
From: Campanaro, Michael <campan...@morrisville.edu>
Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2017 8:13 AM
To: packetfence-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [PacketFence-users] Cluster help

My OS is CentOS 7 and this is the output of cat /proc/drbd:

[root@packetfence]# cat /proc/drbd
version: 8.4.9-1 (api:1/proto:86-101)
GIT-hash: 9976da086367a2476503ef7f6b13d4567327a280 build by akemi@Build64R7,
2016-12-04 01:08:48
 0: cs:Connected ro:Primary/Secondary ds:UpToDate/UpToDate C r-----
    ns:0 nr:0 dw:0 dr:31457236 al:8 bm:0 lo:0 pe:0 ua:0 ap:0 ep:1 wo:d oos:0

What I was trying to say is that if I mount /dev/drbd0 as ext4 like the guide
says then it becomes read-only. But if I mount it as ext3 it is read-write. If
I move on with ext3 I get more errors in my packetfence logs saying it cannot
connect to my database.

I'm currently interning for a company that wants me to deploy PF on our network
and I've gotten everything but the clustering figured out. It's my last step
before I can deploy so any help would be appreciated and thank you for your
replies already.

-Mike