Hi Michael,

On 01/30/2017 10:21 AM, Campanaro, Michael wrote:

> Update:
>
> I decided to start over from scratch and use two new PF servers and
> went through the clustering process all over again. I now have a fully
> working PF cluster between two servers but I still have one minor
> issue to resolve if possible. When I plug a host into a PF configured
> switch I can no longer see needed information from that host. All I
> can see in the nodes section is the MAC address of this host and not
> the Computer Name or IP address information.

Have you configured switches IP Helpers to send a copy of their DHCP
traffic to the VIP (Virtual IP) of PacketFence?
https://packetfence.org/doc/PacketFence_Administration_Guide.html#_production_dhcp_access

Or installed UDP Reflector/ DHCP Forwarder to point to your VIP from
your central DHCP server?
https://github.com/inverse-inc/packetfence/blob/devel/docs/PacketFence_Administration_Guide.asciidoc#dhcp-remote-sensor

Regards,

--