Da: Pedro SimÔes <pedro.sim...@layer8.pt>
Inviato: lunedĂŹ 29 maggio 2017 19:13
A: packetfence-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Oggetto: Re: [PacketFence-users] mab+802.1x authentication

Hi Luca,

I’m sorry if I can’t be of more help.

I actually have a 802.1x deployment with machine authentication in production
but that one doesn’t go through packetfence -> it works directly with NPS. (And
yes, in that case different profiles are configured in NPS for machine and user
authentication. They are not mutually exclusive in NPS).

The packetfence deployment I have is mainly for guest access.

Pedro