> On Jul 20, 2017, at 09:49, Kylián Martin via PacketFence-users
> <packetfence-users@lists.sourceforge.net> wrote:
>
> Does anyone use a custom application to create users in local SQL?
> I would like to make a portal where Single SignON for domain users will work
> - here they set their wifi password and the portal stores the password +
> username and other attributes in local SQL. (Not as a Captive portal)
> Is this supported?

I can't answer for what others do, but as long as you store the passwords in
the right table and column (password.password) and in the right format (they
need to be prefixed with {ntlm} if they are NT hashes), then configure a
connection profile to use the local database as authentication source it should
work.
Take a look at lib/pf/password.pm around line 495 for an example.

Regards,
--
Louis Munro
lmu...@inverse.ca <mailto:lmu...@inverse.ca>  ::  www.inverse.ca