Hi,

To create users in the local DataBase of PF, you have to use 2 sql requests.
The first, create a person and the second create the associated password and
rules.

Their is 2 importants tables about users named  person and password. This is an
example about how I'm actually using them :

INSERT INTO person(pid,firstname,lastname,email,sponsor)
VALUES('y.legall','yohann','le gall','y.leg...@biocoop.fr','creator') ;

INSERT INTO
password(pid,password,valid_from,expiration,category,sponsor,unregdate)
VALUES('y.legall','password','2017-07-20 00:00:00','2017-07-21
00:00:00',2,'adm-ylg','2017-07-22 00:00:00') ;

Unfortunately passwords aren't encrypted...

Sincerely,
Yohann

Yohann LE GALL
Administrateur Systèmes et Réseaux junior
02.99.13.60.16