And now, even if Nessus returns no vulns the built in trigger 1200004 does not get self closed.

I give up, after 3 days trying to get a scan system working beyond WMI:

openvas should be installed on the pf box but can't because there is a conflict between a perl wmi library shipped by inverse. Furthermore I think pf requires an old version of openvas which is nowhere to be found
Nessus 5 can't be downloaded anymore from tenable website
Nessus 6 integration is utterly broken

And I'm using the ZEN appliance which, I suppose, has all the pieces in place.

Can someone of the devs provide a tested working combination before I hang myself out of frustration?

Thanks

Cristian