Hi Cristian,

The 100024 id doesn't trigger. No logs, nothin. Only the 100025 does.
Just to be sure of the Reg. and Post Reg scan operations, the Reg.scan
works just when authenticating and the Post Reg. after authentication. And
does the violation (the wmi violation itself) self close when you don't fix
it?

Regards,
Kehinde