Hello Alessandro,

what you probably have to do is to change the default route to use OUT
and define in PacketFence configuration Interface SNAT to OUT.

With that the OUT interface will be natted for the inline network and
the default route will permit to pass through this interface.

Le 2017-10-02 à 05:46, Alessandro Canella via PacketFence-users a écrit :
> Hello All,
>
> I've built a PF ZEN environment for test purposes, based on 7.10
>
> REG  IF is 192.168.30.x/24, VLAN 30
> MGM   IF is 153.47.30.0/25, VLAN 1
>
> Now I need to go to production, but some ICT Security changes are happened.
>
> REG  IF remain  192.168.30.x/24, VLAN 30
> MGM   IF will be 10.206.1.128/25, VLAN 50
> OUT(OUTGOING TRAFFIC )  IF will flow via 192.168.0.0/24, VLAN 90
>
> I've added virtual interfaces, on correct VLANs. To make it Simple I think to
> change IP to old MGM (Eth0)  interface assigning OUT IP
>
> So, first of all I need to gain access to MGMT portal in 10.206.1.128/25 IF,
> I think shortest way is using some persistent route adding it in
> /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/route-eth0.50 maybe?
>
> After this I can change "old" master eth0 IP, and should be work?

Fabrice Durand
fdur...@inverse.ca ::  +1.514.447.4918 (x135) ::  www.inverse.ca
Inverse inc. :: Leaders behind SOGo (http://www.sogo.nu) and PacketFence
(http://packetfence.org)