Hi Durand
After I issue "Initialize MySQL database" under ACTION menu, I found the
fingerbank DB in mysql only has one table--"combination" table left. The others
are all missing. Is that Okay ? In the mean time fingerbank.log is filling with
below warnings. How could I make sure the upstream DB is successfully imported
to mariadb ?

Oct 19 10:07:34 PacketFence-ZEN fingerbank: pfqueue(21315) WARN:
[mac:xx:3a:xx:cb:xx:f0] An error occured while interrogating upstream
Fingerbank project: 403 Forbidden (fingerbank::Source::API::__ANON__)
Oct 19 10:07:34 PacketFence-ZEN fingerbank: pfqueue(21315) INFO:
[mac:xx:3a:xx:cb:xx:f0] Fingerbank API has returned an invalid result, will not
cache it. (fingerbank::Source::API::match)
Oct 19 10:07:35 PacketFence-ZEN fingerbank: pfqueue(21339) WARN:
[mac:xx:bd:xx:c4:xx:b6] Cannot find any combination ID in any schemas
(fingerbank::Source::LocalDB::_getCombinationID)
Oct 19 10:07:35 PacketFence-ZEN fingerbank: pfqueue(21339) INFO:
[mac:xx:bd:xx:c4:xx:b6] Upstream is configured and unable to fullfil an exact
match locally. Will ignore result from local database
(fingerbank::Source::LocalDB::match)
Oct 19 10:07:36 PacketFence-ZEN fingerbank: pfqueue(21317) INFO:
[mac:xx:bd:xx:cb:xx:0a] Found combination ID '405014' in schema 'Upstream' but
combination does not contain a device ID
(fingerbank::Source::LocalDB::_getCombinationID)
Oct 19 10:07:36 PacketFence-ZEN fingerbank: pfqueue(21317) INFO:
[mac:xx:bd:xx:cb:xx:0a] Upstream is configured and unable to fullfil an exact