From: packetfence-users <packetfence-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Date: ????,10?? 19,2017 22:45
To: packetfence-users <packetfence-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Cc: Fabrice Durand <fdur...@inverse.ca>
Subject: Re: [PacketFence-users] Can't download and update fingerbank DB

Hello Yan,

it mean that it worked, the importation can be long, there is 5M
combinations in the database.

    Le 2017-10-18 ?? 22:17, Yan via      PacketFence-users a ??crit :

          Oh 2 more tables,        "dhcp_vendor" and "user_agent" appeared
lately. And there is        corresponding data in these table. Does that mean
the        importation is working ? Should I just ignore the warning ?