Hi Ian,

yes, I mean 7.3.0 to 7.4.0 sorry ;-)

mybrowserinfo.com shows the correct language. When I set locale=<blank> I get the english version of the profile preview and the preview of the html files like layout.html. When I set the locale=de_DE in the profiles.conf file, I get the profile preview in the german version but all other htlm files in the english version.

cheers,
Hubert