Hi Jimmy,

Yes, this is what I meant, my connection via the profile that uses AD source
and authentication against AD works only on the condition that I use the
default realm and this default realm is linked to the AD domain.

Here are extract from configs

Domain.conf

===========

[optionsad]

ntlm_cache_filter=(&(samAccountName=*)(!(|(lockoutTime=>0)(userAccountContro
l:1.2.840.113556.1.4.803:=2))))

ntlm_cache=enabled

registration=0

ntlm_cache_expiry=3600

dns_name=options.bc.ca

dns_servers=172.XXX.XXX.XXX,172.XXX.XXX.XXX

ou=Computers

bind_pass=ZZZZZZZZZZZ

ntlm_cache_on_connection=disabled

bind_dn=ADintegrator

workgroup=OPTIONS

ntlm_cache_batch_one_at_a_time=disabled

sticky_dc=*

ad_server=adserver.options.bc.ca

ntlm_cache_batch=disabled

server_name=%h

ntlm_cache_source=OPTIONS-AD-SOURCE

realm.conf

==========

[DEFAULT]

domain=optionsad

options=strip

authentication.conf

===============

[OPTIONS-AD-SOURCE]

cache_match=0

read_timeout=10

realms=default

password=ZZZZZZZZZ

scope=base

binddn=CN=ADintegrator,CN=Users,DC=options,DC=bc,DC=ca

port=389

description=Options-AD-Source

write_timeout=5

type=AD