Hi !

I am new to packetfence (but otherwize quite experienced with network
infrastructures), and I am trying to build a small project with a captive
portal : inline configuration / v8.0.1 / ZEN dist.

I am so far impressed with the simplicity of how it works, but I am running in
an annoying problem I don't seem to be able to fix.

I whish to use the captive portal with an authentication type "twilio" by SMS.

It works fine with the SMS challenge only, however, if on the authentication
source admin interface of packetpence I tick the box "Create local account" to
save the email of the user, the captive portal fail with the error :

Caught exception in captiveportal::Controler::(...)>dynamic_application "No
authentication context provided at /usr/local/pf/lib/pf/authentication.pm line
299."

May be a bug or something I am doing wrong, but I can't figure what...

I did not add any AD domain otherwise.

I would appreciate if anyone could help me with a tip 😊

Thank you very much in advance,

Nicolas