Thank You Fabrice :) Issue #3250 created.

Please let me know if I can help. Right know looking inside the perl script 
launching the exception, but unfortunately the perl language structure is 
unknown to me...


________________________________
De : Durand fabrice via PacketFence-users 
<[email protected]>
Envoyé : 22 mai 2018 20:49
À : [email protected]
Cc : Durand fabrice
Objet : Re: [PacketFence-users] ZEN inline 8.0.1 and Twilio captiveportal 
exception "No authentication context"


Hello Nicolas,

yes it looks to be a bug for me too.


I will test it tomorrow and let you know.

On the other side you can create an issue on github and i will update it when 
it will be fixed. (https://github.com/inverse-inc/packetfence/issues)

[https://avatars1.githubusercontent.com/u/1203154?s=400&v=4]<https://github.com/inverse-inc/packetfence/issues>

Issues · inverse-inc/packetfence · 
GitHub<https://github.com/inverse-inc/packetfence/issues>
github.com
GitHub is where people build software. More than 27 million people use GitHub 
to discover, fork, and contribute to over 80 million projects.



Regards

Fabrice


Le 2018-05-22 à 19:00, Nicolas R. via PacketFence-users a écrit :

Hi !


I am new to packetfence (but otherwize quite experienced with network 
infrastructures), and I am trying to build a small project with a captive 
portal : inline configuration / v8.0.1 / ZEN dist.

I am so far impressed with the simplicity of how it works, but I am running in 
an annoying problem I don't seem to be able to fix.


I whish to use the captive portal with an authentication type "twilio" by SMS.

It works fine with the SMS challenge only, however, if on the authentication 
source admin interface of packetpence I tick the box "Create local account" to 
save the email of the user, the captive portal fail with the error :

Caught exception in captiveportal::Controler::(...)>dynamic_application "No 
authentication context provided at /usr/local/pf/lib/pf/authentication.pm line 
299."


May be a bug or something I am doing wrong, but I can't figure what...

I did not add any AD domain otherwise.


I would appreciate if anyone could help me with a tip 😊

Thank you very much in advance,

Nicolas



------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out the vibrant tech community on one of the world's most
engaging tech sites, Slashdot.org! http://sdm.link/slashdot



_______________________________________________
PacketFence-users mailing list
[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/packetfence-users


------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out the vibrant tech community on one of the world's most
engaging tech sites, Slashdot.org! http://sdm.link/slashdot
_______________________________________________
PacketFence-users mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/packetfence-users

Reply via email to