Hello Zairy,

you need to have an account that able to connect to wmi on the remote laptop, so it's probably a local account.

Le 19-07-31 à 23 h 24, Zairy Fajar via PacketFence-users a écrit :
Ok i understand, but how do I configure WMI scan engine to scan only one host which is not in the AD domain? ( It's only in the default WORKGROUP) I can't get the scan to work, the packetfence.log doesn't show anything about scan