Von: Fabrice Durand <fdur...@inverse.ca>
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 4. September 2019 15:52
An: Shirley, Benjamin <benjamin.shir...@swyx.com>;
packetfence-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Betreff: Re: AW: AW: [PacketFence-users] Multiple Devices on one Switchport

Hello Benjamin,

i did some test and even if i have multiples device on the same switch port the
locationlog is still open (for all of them).

Can you provide me more information about your setup ?

Like the switch module you are using, the log in packetfence.log when you
connect multiples on the switch port (enable trace in httpd.aaa process:
conf/log.conf.d/httpd.aaa.conf and edit the first line and replace INFO  with
TRACE).

Le 19-08-29 à 10 h 06, Shirley, Benjamin a écrit :

Hi Fabrice,

curious to find out if you are able to reproduce and fix this... anyway thanks
in advance for your support 😊

Benjamin

--

Fabrice Durand