From: Serhiy Morhun via PacketFence-users
<packetfence-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Sent: Thursday, January 23, 2020 8:08 AM
To: packetfence-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Cc: Serhiy Morhun <smor...@ridgewood.k12.nj.us>
Subject: [External] Re: [PacketFence-users] R: Fingerbank and softnet_stat
issues with version 9.2

CAUTION: This email is from an outside sender. Do not click on links or open
attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

Not for us. My fingerbank.log is not filling up with errors anymore, but I
still get hourly limit emails within minutes (2-5) of each hour.

On Thu, Jan 23, 2020 at 10:26 AM Hubert Kupper via PacketFence-users
<packetfence-users@lists.sourceforge.net<mailto:packetfence-users@lists.sourceforge.net>>
 wrote:
Hello,

for us, the update to 1.2.3 seems to work. At least 2 days without the
fingerbank emails.

Thanks.
Hubert

Am 21.01.20 um 07:40 schrieb Nicolas Quiniou-Briand via PacketFence-users:
> Hello,
>
> Julien has fixed a bug that generate too many API requests with
> fingerbank-collector in fingerbank-collector 1.2.3. You can upgrade
> your  package.

THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS MESSAGE (E-MAIL AND ANY ATTACHMENTS) IS
INTENDED ONLY FOR THE INDIVIDUAL AND CONFIDENTIAL USE OF THE DESIGNATED
RECIPIENT(S).

If any reader of this message is not an intended recipient or any agent
responsible for delivering it to an intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that you have received this document in error, and that any review,
dissemination, distribution, copying or other use of this message is
prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please notify us
immediately by reply e-mail message or by telephone and delete the original
message from your e-mail system and/or computer database.  Thank you.

NOTICE:

You are advised that e-mail correspondence and attachments between the public
and the Ridgewood Board of Education are obtainable by any person who files a
request under the NJ Open Public Records Act (OPRA) unless it is subject to a
specific OPRA exception.  You should have no expectation that the content of
e-mails sent to or from school district e-mail addresses, or between the public
and school district officials and employees, will remain private.