We've been using packetfence successfully for quite some time. Recently, we moved all of our servers over to a new data center. Since then, whenever the services on our packetfence server are stopped or started, the ip address information disappears and the service is no longer reachable.

Does anyone know what this might be caused by?

Is there a way to back up the data, and restore it on a freshly installed packetfence server?

--

Steven Pfister

Information Technology

Admin Building

115 S Ludlow St. Dayton, OH 45402

(937) 542-3149

www.daytonpublic.com <http://www.daytonpublic.com/>| spfis...@daytonpublic.com <mailto:spfis...@daytonpublic.com>

<https://www.facebook.com/daytonpublicschools/><https://www.instagram.com/dayton_public_schools/><https://www.linkedin.com/company/dayton-public-school-district/><https://twitter.com/daytonschools?lang=en><https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEOpLKFtMw_P1WvYbA-BEfQ?view_as=subscriber>