Hello users.
I have a PF 11.1.0 ZEN installation that worked fine for several months.

Now, starting about 3-4 weeks ago, it seems that every time the server reboots,
the AD Domain Join stops to work.

If I check in the "Active Directory Domains" section, I can see that tha Domain
Join indicator is green and it says "Join success", but all the authentication
requests will fail with the error:

"chrooted_mschap: Program returned code (1) and output 'The SAM database on the
Windows Server does not have a computer account for this workstation trust
relationship. (0xc000018b)'"

So I go to the "Active Directory Domains" section, click on "Rejoin" function,
and magically everything came back to work...

Does anyone have an idea of what is happening?

Thanx a lot in advance

---
Gianluca Galleani - Sistec S.r.l.
IT Engineer

Mail: ggalle...@sistec.net<mailto:ggalle...@sistec.net>
Supporto remoto (PC Windows): Teamviewer Quicksupport -
Windows<https://get.teamviewer.com/rw6pa5h>
Supporto remoto (Android): Teamviewer Quicksupport -
Android<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teamviewer.quicksupport.market>
Tel: +39 031 396312 (ext. 101)
Fax: 031565433

________________________________

Hai bisogno di assistenza tecnica?

Registrati ed accedi al portale
helpdesk.sistec.net<https://helpdesk.sistec.net> oppure invia una mail a
helpd...@sistec.net<mailto:helpd...@sistec.net>
Per l'assistenza remota, utilizza Teamviewer scaricandolo dal seguente
indirizzo: https://get.teamviewer.com/rw6pa5h

--
Questo messaggio e' stato analizzato da Libraesva ESG ed e' risultato non
infetto.