On 2012-04-10 09:42:09 (+0100), Cristian Morales Vega <reddw...@opensuse.org>
wrote:
> On 10 April 2012 05:39, rlee <rleev...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > My question is it possible to repackage VLC2.0 so that when one updates
> > they'll get the vlc-aout-pulse along with it instead of having to do this
> > separately?

> The package is fine. It's the repo that's broken:
> http://lists.links2linux.de/pipermail/packman/2011-November/010441.html

The metadata of the repositories is (re-)created separately from
our OBS instance on the public file server, which is a Debian
with some version of createrepo.

I wonder whether that version of createrepo is too old or
whether we have to apply additional openSUSE specific patches.

The former seems quite likely already, as openSUSE 12.1 ships
createrepo 0.9.8, and our server has 0.4.9.

Marc, could you please have a look at upgrading createrepo to
something more recent?

As build.o.o is down at the moment (or at least having heavy
hiccups), I can't check whether we apply patches to it right
now.

cheers
--
  -o) Pascal Bleser