Hi Jimmy

On Thu, 15 Sep 2016 14:38:08 -0500
Jimmy Berry <ji...@boombatower.com> wrote:
> My package fails to build with "bad tempdir" which, after reviewing
> obs code and the fact that I have not changed the package recently,
> does not appear to be related to the package. I would bet the failure
> is more widespread and would explain why nothing is published since
> nothing succeeds to build.

This is totally unrelated to the publishing, as publishing from PMBS to
its own repos is working fine, just our second stage publishing to
packman.links2linux.org and then the mirrors with resigning is
currently not working.

Your error "bad tempdir" is repo-dependent, as you see that obs-studio
builds successfully on Leap 42.1 and 42.2, but not on 13.2 and
Tumbleweed. Please check your package configuration, It is possible,
that you have to change definitions (I remember something like this,
and had to change definitions for systemd, IIRC).

Greetings,

Stefan
--
Stefan Botter zu Hause