Am 25.09.21 um 10:38 schrieb Stefan Botter:
Hi munix9,

Am Donnerstag, den 23.09.2021, 21:07 +0200 schrieb munix9:
for "i586 dead" see
https://pmbs.links2linux.de/monitor

This I could fix.

Thanks!

for "x86_64 TW lot of failed build attempts" see eg.
https://pmbs.links2linux.de/package/live_build_log/Multimedia/aften/openSUSE_Tumbleweed/x86_64

Here I am lost. Suddenly all build attempts on all workers fail with
"unable to mount root fs". I am not sure, if this is limited to
tumbleweed, It has definitively nothing to do with the OS version or
other setup of the build hosts ("I did not do anything, I swear!" ;).

I will look into this as time permits.

if I can help, let me know - but I don't know how.
I didn't have this problem on my private obs instance (small thing on a vm), so I'm a bit stumped.

ciao,
paolo

Greetings,

Stefan