On 09/11/2014 11:38 AM, Gabor Szabo wrote:
while I don't think I'll have time to work on Padre, I am doing something that can use the language analytic behind Padre. Even the relatively simple FunctionList capability.

So I've started to extract the code that is contained in modules such as
Padre::Document::Perl::FunctionList and in general Padre::Document::*::FunctionList together with the sorting function which can be found in Padre::Task::FunctionList.

This is exactly what I was hoping for when I spent time moving to Github. So I'm cheering on the sideline now :-)

The new distribution that I plan to call List::Functions will live in the https://github.com/PadreIDE

I don't know what these functions do. If they a generic functions working on lists, like List::Util, the name is fine. If they are more specific (I see "language analytic" mentioned), perhaps you should consider another name.

I'm 100% for putting them in https://github.com/PadreIDE.