On 07-02-15 07:39, Alexandr Evstigneev wrote:
Ok than.
First question is: what is current status of the project? I really like
it and want to participate, but if it's abandoned in favor of something
else, there is no sense to waste time and really sad :(
Second question is: i'd like to implement custom syntax highlighting and
don't know where to start to dig. Would be better not to start from the
beginnning.
Also, yesterday found some bug with NP++ colors scheme, would like to
fix it.
Thanks.

Hi Alexandr,

I was yesterday trying to get Alien::wxWidgets to build with gtk3. I see the debian/ubuntu people have padre packages with this setup, so I hope I'll find the right incantation. The idea was update the build instructions.

It's true that Padre development is stagnant, but I don't think it's abandoned. Now being on github, you can checkout the code and send Pull Requests. They will not be ignored.

Running ack on the code base, I think Wx/Theme.pm would be a good candidate to look at.

See you soon on irc (El_Che).

Claudio