Richard,

I have made the same changes to my apps and do not have any problem with the Find 
button.  I know this does not help, but at least
you know that this is not a universal problem.

Keith Wolcott

Richard Burmeister wrote:

> No responses yet, so let me rephrase the question...
>
> I ported an app from 3.1 to 3.5 and now the global Find dialog will not open
> if I tap the Find button when my app is running.  It won't open on my Palm
> Vx, it won't open on my Palm VII, it won't open on any ROM I've tried with
> Poser.  It just gives a feeble beep.  The other three silk-screen buttons
> still work.  And they all worked as expected before I ported to 3.5.  What
> could possibly be causing this?
>
> My app isn't attempting to do anything to intercept the Find button click
> and it isn't intercepting any keychars either, and the only launch command
> the app responds to is sysAppLaunchCmdNormalLaunch.  I have no clue what
> could be causing this.


-- 
For information on using the Palm Developer Forums, or to unsubscribe, please see 
http://www.palm.com/devzone/mailinglists.html

Reply via email to