In response to frmLoadEvent, you should set your event handler using
FrmSetEventHandler (if you have separate event handlers).  In your form
event handler, you should put the code below under the case of frmOpenEvent.

Regards,

Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: Ben Hamby [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, June 08, 2000 11:48 AM
To: Palm Developer Forum
Subject: FrmInitForm


I have a question about switching to a new form....I have the FrmGotoForm 
statement and it closes the original form(the Palm screen goes blank when 
stepping through while in debug mode)...However, when it then goes into the 
ApplicationHandleEvent function and to the section relevant section to 
frmLoadEvent, it always crashes when it gets to FrmInitForm....I'm sure 
this is a dumb little error somewhere on my part, but I was just wondering 
if anyone has seen this type of error before and could lend some help.

Thanks,
Ben



The code in ApplicationHandleEvent that crashes:
        if (event->eType == frmLoadEvent)
                {
                // Load the form resource.
                formId = event->data.frmLoad.formID;
                frm = FrmInitForm(formId);
                FrmSetActiveForm(frm);          


-- 
For information on using the Palm Developer Forums, or to unsubscribe,
please see http://www.palmos.com/dev/tech/support/forums/

-- 
For information on using the Palm Developer Forums, or to unsubscribe, please see 
http://www.palmos.com/dev/tech/support/forums/

Reply via email to