Hi all, this has probably been asked before, but I've looked through all
the FAQ's and other info I can find, and I can't seem to figure out how to
flash my Palm device into another language. I have a copy of the various
localized ROM images from the Emulator support page, but I'm not sure what
the process is for flashing these ROM images into a Palm device (instead of
just using them with the emulator).
I would have to guess that there's a Palm device Flash application I need
(besides the end-user updaters, which so far only update the device if it's
already in the correct target language) or perhaps some other application
I'm supposed to use in order to Flash the localized firmware images into my
device.
Does anyone know of any such device flashing application? Any idea if the
localized Emulator firmware ROM's are safe to flash into an actual Palm
device? Are there other localized ROM's I should be using here instead of
these Emulator ROM's?
Any info or suggestions here would be greatly appreciated!
--Dave
-------------------------
Dave Jorgensen
International Project Manager Voice: +1 (831) 461-5965
Starfish Software Fax: +1 (831) 461-5900
1700 Green Hills Road Mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Scotts Valley, CA 95066 USA Http://www.starfish.com
-------------------------
--
For information on using the Palm Developer Forums, or to unsubscribe, please see
http://www.palmos.com/dev/tech/support/forums/