On Feb 1, 2008 5:47 PM, danny wong <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  positive.  because as soon as install xp it goes and get the update and
> installs it. it then
>  asks before to restart or later.  of course as soon as it updates and boot
> CW is screwed.

After you reinstall CW, does it work OK?  When does it go bad again?
I worked on that code for a long time and I'm stumped as to what's
gone wrong... are you running on a multicore or multiprocessor
machine?  Maybe there's a conflict with that, and you need to run CW
in compatibility mode to tell it to stick to a single CPU core.