Philip Sheard wrote:

> Let us face it chaps, we are dinosaurs.

I beg to differ. There's more to life than web apps written in JavaScript. Apps
like Planetarium and TideTool don't need an internet connection but perform
lots of computations requiring mathlib. We'll always need some sort of a
handheld computer capable of more than displaying web pages. And leaving out
the thousands of PalmOS apps is a sad loss for a Palm device. Hi-res, Bluetooth
AND a removable battery? I've been dreaming of such a PalmOS device for
years... Will the Pré run my app under DGOS?

Luc Le Blanc
http://www.speleo.qc.ca/Auriga