I was very interested when David Thacker made the announcement about the Aceeca Palm PDAs and went looking for more information and pictures to show the bosses but I was a little worried when going to Aceecas web site that they only show the MEZ1500 as running either Linux or Win CE? http://www.aceeca.com/home/mez_comparison_NEW-20090225.php

The only product that is listed as running PalmOS is the grey scale MEZ1000 which is no good for me. Worse still, the Aceeca site makes no reference to the PDA32 which is the one I am most interested in...

Can anyone (David?) confirm this?

Regards

Edward Jones