As far as fonts that use extended ascii.
Code Wariior IDE does not suppport them.

A.  If you copy an extended character from say, a Hebrew word processor and
paste it inot the standard IDE editor, it displays the incorrect info.
You're better off editing the file in Word or something.

B. Constructor, you can paste it in, but it will display crap, but the final
output on the palm will be ok.  OR, type in the hex values one by one (yuck)