On the windows version of Codewarrior 7 I noticed that when I highlight
a code selction and then try to do a replace string within that section
(checking the box), that it only replaces the first occurance.

I suspect this is a recursive bug, i.e., once it finds (and replaces) a
selction, it SELECTS it, losing your original selection.

But to replace all in a selection is VERY useful when you want to change
one subroutine without effecting others.  For now, I just control-L
through them one at a time.  :)